Click below to buy your short online courses
Skills, knowledge and confidence delivered online
Each online course is between 6-10 hours long and comprises of the following elements.
- Tutorial and often the Good Practice Example sections include bespoke videos. Full tutorial scripts can also be downloaded and read
- Reading section includes some of the best, most relevant and current content on the web. It can often include a reading text written by Lasers industry expert
- Presentation section there is a presentation exploring the subject in more depth
- Activity section puts learning to the test with various tasks.
- Further Learning section: if staff want to find out more about the subject and stretch themselves, then there is lots of further reading, good practice examples, and videos in the.
- Multiple-choice Quiz: after working through the course, staff should be ready for the final section: the multiple-choice Quiz. If they don’t pass the quiz first time they can go back over the course material and try again
- After successful completion of a short course, staff will receive an eCertificate as a record of achievement
- Many of the childcare courses are CACHE endorsed and there is an option of buying a CACHE certificate after successfully completing one of these courses