The International Education Group (TiEGr) offer the Care Certificate to staff teams and individuals working in the health and social care sector. Our Care Certificate course is delivered with a combination of online learning and face to face support as follows:
- Introduction to the Care Certificate course for learners and supporting staff, face to face or via online video conference
- Knowledge delivery to learners online via Laser® e-portfolio, including a range of learning resources
- Multiple choice questions to confirm learning
- Learner email and phone support from the TiEGr tutors to resolve any learning issues during the course
- Support for the workplace staff team assessing the learners, face to face or online
- Assessment paperwork to support planned effective observation of practice in the workplace
- Skills for Care certificate on successful completion plus a TiEGr completion certificate for each learner
The course is designed to be completed in 12 weeks. The cost for each learner is only £12.50 a week for the 12 weeks. Total £150 per learner. Free support is provided for workplace managers or appropriate member of staff who assess the learners during the course.
What do our TiEGr learners say about the course?
‘I am 7 weeks into my e-learning care certificate course with TiEGr and Laser Learning and couldn’t be happier with the way it’s going.
I like that I can do modules at my own pace and also that I can choose how much time I spend on a daily or weekly basis revising.
I like how the modules are laid out with clear headings and guides for different sections of the course. The video presentations are an added bonus as they are so easy to follow and very informative. I actually enjoy taking the quizzes at the end of every module.
The help and support I get is excellent from the TiEGr tutors they are only a phone call or email away and the response is always quick and very friendly’
Jackie Watkins, Volunteer at Leah Manning Day Centre in Essex
Contact us today for more information, sign up your team and start training.